Re: gnome-screensaver: Up for grabs?

On Wed, 2016-07-27 at 16:55 +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
For long time I already want/plan to merge gnome-screensaver into
gnome-flashback. It will give more freedom to make needed changes
without affecting any other users and/or sessions that still use
gnome-screensaver. So I guess I can say that we are not interested in
GNOME Screensaver as standalone module.

It is already closed for entering new bugs. It should probably have
been moved to the attic as well, but that wasn't done at the time.