Re: Build sheriffs for GNOME

It's more frequent than you might think.

In the past week, alone, we've had to tag glib, gnome-calculator,
e-d-s, gstreamer, and more, all because of broken builds. Take a look
at how busy gnome-continuous is as a project:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-continuous/log/

We currently have a team of people (usually Michael, Emmanuele, Colin
and Javier) who babysit gnome-continuous to file bugs for broken
components, tag the relevant component in GNOME Continuous, but it's
not a great workflow, in that it doesn't tend to keep master
buildable.

The first mail didn't really say how often build breakages in GNOME
actually happen -- they happen *a lot*.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Tristan Van Berkom