Re: Build sheriffs for GNOME

Of course, when you commit something and your *own* code does not
compile, this is a very, very rare thing, rare enough to not be worth
discussion I think, it that's happening, it's a problem.

But it's common enough with many moving parts that the breakage is
indeed intentional, in which case screwing with the history is only
intrusive.

If you're breaking things intentionally, work on a wip/myfeature branch until it doesn't break anymore? What's the big deal here?

If we want to keep the history clean  working on a wip branch that you can rebase interactively squashing unmeaninful commits is what we should be doing anyway.

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz