Re: Pull request template for github mirror

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 12:10 AM, Lasse Schuirmann
<lasse schuirmann gmail com> wrote:
Is there any advantage of having those mirrors after all? Nobody really
seems to care and I'm against adding a folder to trick a proprietary tool
into not hurting us. It's read only anyway...

(I have not followed all previous discussions regarding this though.)

About this point, is there any link to discussions which led to this
decision? What was the actual point of having read-only mirrors there?

Jehan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net