Re: new maintainer for gnome-dictionary?

On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 08:59 +0200, Juan Rafael García Blanco wrote:
I dare to propose myself for maintainer. I have almost no experience
in maintenance (I maintain libchamplainmm, which doesn't count);

Looks like you already have a git account and know how to handle
releases, and have also developed a fairly complex GNOMEy app (even if
it is a port), which is more than enough experience to handle
gnome-dictionary. As long as you don't make it orange [1] or remove the
ability to look up words, then we're good. Do you want to make a 3.14.1
release this weekend [2], to pick up the translation updates and the
sidebar fix?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Michael

[1] https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/calculator-orange/