Re: new maintainer for gnome-dictionary?

Hi all,

I added myself to the doap file. However, the commit was rejected while
pushing it to the repo because the file is not valid. Apparently it is
missing a 'description' property. Could I add one? I would copy the
description from the debian package:

"GNOME Dictionary can look for the definition or translation of a word
in existing databases over the internet."

What do you think? It's quite short, but...

Thank you.

Best regards,
Juan.