Re: RFC: GSound, a GObject library for playing system sounds

Just a quick update to say that GSound is now hosted on git.gnome.org — thanks to Andrea Veri and the Gnome
accounts team for getting my account sorted out so quickly. I’ve also added a project page to the wiki at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GSound.

As far as I’m concerned it’s ready to be used, so please go ahead and try it out! There is no bugzilla
product yet (I’ll request one as soon as I’ve made a proper tarball release), so for the time being please
use the Github issue tracker if you come across any problems.

Cheers,

Tristan