Re: Fix wrong FSF's address in in source files

Sorry for the broken patches. They have been auto-generated and was suposed not to break files.

If there is something broken, please revert the commit (o let me know to revert it) and I'll generate manually the patch.

If I detect any other broken patch, I'll revert it and send again the patch in the following days

2014-01-31 Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>:
On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 17:03 +0200, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 14:44 +0100, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've commited all the remaining patches about this issue. If you notice
> > there is something wrong, please email me to fix it.

Other modules are broken too. It seems to me from inspecting the
breakage that whatever script you used to replace the address in the
sources fails whenever there are two instances of the text to be removed
in the same file, as everything in between gets removed too.

I think you should have done a clean jhbuild build before pushing any
changes programatically to bugzilla. We should probably have a hard rule
about this to avoid these massive breakages from happening in the
future.

Claudio