Metabug to update FSF's address in source files headers

Hi all,

As you probably know, there is a metabug open to track the change of the FSF's address in the source files of several GNOME modules [1]

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your attention to fix it.

As commented in the bug, you should use the following text, instead of using the new FSF's address:

along with this program; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

This way, we can avoid further problems if the address changes again.

To create new patches, you can use the script provided by Andika Triwidada [2] (many thanks Andika!!). For patches alredy commited with the new address, instead of the proposed text above, I'd like to encourage you to change it, also for consistency between modules. Modifying the script should be easy to quickly fix it ;-)

I'll try to get some time to prepare and send patches to the open bugs, so stay tuned!

Many thanks again for your help and best regards