Re: [desktop-devel-list] Potential GNOME IDE

Le 05/01/2014 20:36, Michael Catanzaro a écrit :
Anjuta's gdb plugin is really an excellent feature, by the way.
Sometimes the breakpoints you have set disappear (visually -- they are
still there), but that's a minor inconvenience compared to how much
easier it is than learning to use gdb directly.

I have written this gdb plugin quite a long time ago and the GUI is perfectible. You can try nemiver too, I think it's a bit better but it's not integrated.

Regards

Sébastien