libmediaart required for Tracker

Hello all,

Just wanted to give people a heads up here.

Yesterday I merged a branch I've been working on (use-libmediaart¹) into Tracker's master branch.

It now means libmediaart is required to build Tracker.

For those unaware, libmediaart² is simply a collection of source files that were in Tracker and have been exported to a separate library because other projects (i.e. GNOME Music) were interested in a consistent way to manage media art (e.g. embedded album art in MP3s).

I added the dependency in jhbuild and it should work. You can also use

  $ jhbuild buildone libmediaart

and it works from my testing last night.

Any questions let me know! :)

¹ https://git.gnome.org/browse/tracker/log/?h=use-libmediaart
² https://git.gnome.org/browse/libmediaart/tree/

--