Re: Announce release of non-official module

On Sun, Aug 03, 2014 at 04:41:26PM +0200, Juan R. Garcia Blanco wrote:
So my question is: could I send an announcement to gnome-announce-list
without submitting a tarball, just tagging the repo?

If you announce a release, distributions will want to download a tarball
from somewhere. So you'd need to put that somewhere. For
gnome-announce-list: doesn't require that the software is on
download.gnome.org.

--
Regards,
Olav