Re: App menu Help/About consistency

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:

On top of my head, the differences are:
- they are shipped with the OS, not separately
- they use generic names, not branded ones
- they integrated with the OS in ways that stand-alone apps might not be
able to (I'm thinking of every "sharing" app we use in the Sharing
panel)
- they follow the GNOME release process

None of these are distinctions we should expect *users* to know about
those apps as contrasted with other apps. So those are not arguments for
making exceptions for the UI of those apps.

--
 \       “Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a |
  `\    religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.” |