Re: App menu Help/About consistency

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 14:56 +0002, Yosef Or Boczko wrote:
Also, the about dialog is the place to five credit to the developers
and to the translators (ans also to the designers).
By that token, we should probably include everyone that works on every bit of technology that the application relies on. That's just not feasible.

You're taking an exaggerated position, claiming it's obviously overkill, and then tossing out the entire argument.

I would think the GNOME designers would want the core apps to be models for other application developers.  It seems strange to me that the core apps would then carve out exceptions for themselves.

-- Jim