Re: App menu Help/About consistency

On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 14:56 +0002, Yosef Or Boczko wrote:
I disagree.

We need a place with the names of the developers and the
name of the app.

The name of the app is already in the top bar, and the name of the
developers for core apps is "GNOME project".

If the name of totem is 'Videos' in the UI, and someone want
to visit in the web of totem, to repo bug or to contribute, he
need the about dialog to know the right name is 'totem', so
he know from where to start.

Using the problem reporting application.

Also, the about dialog is the place to five credit to the developers
and to the translators (ans also to the designers).

By that token, we should probably include everyone that works on every
bit of technology that the application relies on. That's just not
feasible.