Re: How to submit patches for gnome-control-center and gnome-settings-daemon

Hey Przemo,

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 16:30 +0000, Przemo Firszt wrote:
Hi,
Is that the proper way of submitting patches for gnome-control-center and
gnome-settings-daemon?

Bugzilla is the only way to ensure that we can get any stakeholder for
particular features to pitch in. That means developers, designers,
documentation writers, translators and marketing folks.

As Andre mentioned, git-bz will definitely help :)

<snip>
What about submitting patches using "git send-email" (default method for
linux kernel). Is it possible?

We don't use mailing-lists as bug trackers in GNOME. We also don't use
signed-off-by as all this information is already in Bugzilla.

I've also CC:ed the mailing-list for GNOME Settings, and you can chat in
#control-center on GIMPNet if you want a higher throughput channel.

Looking forward to those Wacom OLED patches ;)

Cheers