Re: Probem using X-Chat Gnome with Debian Servers

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 18:20 +0100, Lanoxx wrote:
But when I am connected to Debian Servers and suspend the
computer, upon reconnecting XChat tries to connect to an unknown host
and fails, here are the lines from the log:

  Looking up larich.oftc.net..
  Unknown host. Maybe you misspelled it?

http://www.debian.org/support#irc states that you could use
irc.debian.org . I'd recommend trying to connect with other IRC clients
if you think this might be an xchat-gnome issue.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/