Re: build.gnome.org

OK, what you're saying is that you get all the modules you want to get except the one module you want to hack on.  You get that from git, and then it should work.

This makes sense because it's not likely going to run into dependency problems like you would if you get all your packages from the master packages.

The downside though is that you have to do a configure;make;make install for a lot of packages.  Unless there is some hack on jhbuild to build from tarballs?

sri