Re: build.gnome.org

If you use the last point release moduleset[0] from tarballs I find
the experience faster and less error prone.

Then I configure the module I want to hack on to build from master and
this usually works, in some weird cases, master requires master from
another dependency, but this is very rare and addressable case.

[0] ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/teams/releng/3.7.4/