Re: New GnomeGoal proposal: InstalledTests

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
Anyways...dropping tarballs is not going to happen soon, but I'm happy
to consider what we need to do to lay the foundations now.

More short-term, would it make sense to leverage the build servers to
run make distcheck when a new tag is pushed and take care of uploading
the generated tarballs?
(Though there's some temptation for maintainers to be lazy and create
a tag without making sure that distcheck actually passes ...)