Re: New GnomeGoal proposal: InstalledTests

Hi,

On 04/26/2013 05:01 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
On Fri, 2013-04-26 at 10:32 -0400, Dan Winship wrote:
I want "make distcheck" to still run all of my tests, to guarantee that
everything works correctly when built from a tarball, not just when
built from git.

That's going to be a high bar to jump; but I suppose it makes sense to
have both during the transition and give downstreams time to teach their
build systems about revision control.

I'm not sure I follow here. Are you implying that you want to stop making
tarballs eventually?

Cheers,
Emilio