Re: Feature proposal: combined system status menu

Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
Otherwise, the UX of the giant dialog looks good to me, and I'm
already starting to implement it. (But where's the avatar?)

Avatar?

Excellent. Is there a bug to track it?

Not yet. It's in a local branch on my system, as it's nowhere near
publishable quality yet.

Bear in mind that this is one of the aspects of the design that might
change a bit. One thing we might need is a mechanism to connect to
mobile broadband, for example...

Anyway, great to hear that you've started work on this! I'll do some
more work on the design asap.

Allan