Re: Concerning Keyboard Status Menu

In case you don't know. Unlike other language groups, Chinese users
are used to the fact there are many third-party engines available for
same input scheme and they would make a random or non-random choices
between them.

For example, on Windows, popular Pinyin engines include:
http://www.google.com/intl/zh-CN/ime/pinyin/
http://www.microsoft.com/china/pinyin/
http://pinyin.sogou.com/
http://www.unispim.com/
http://py.qq.com/
http://shurufa.baidu.com/

If any of the following company try to make a IBus version (Sogou is
doing a Fcitx version and I have no idea for others). Then what?
They need to ask explicitly for white listing?

That's why I advocate black listing now.