Re: GnomeGoal for 3.8: DesktopFileKeywords

Le 15/11/2012 09:19, Henrique Ferreiro a écrit :
Matching on any of the languages installed in the desktop would probably be the most sensible way to do it.
Hi,

Not sure matching in other languages, including english, is a good idea. The typical $locale user is searching for a word in his language, likely having no clue that english has a similar looking word with totally different meaning ... the net result is that he will get listed something that's not remotely relevant to what he was looking for without understanding why. You need to go quite some way to figure "ok, that work might mean something else in some language I don't know and the system is trying to help me"...

Sebastien Bacher