Re: GnomeGoal for 3.8: DesktopFileKeywords

Finally, I did a blog post about the Ubuntu desktop help (which is a
branch of the GNOME Desktop Help). I suggested that users type "Help"
into the Unity Dash to see the help. One of my readers doesn't use the
English locale and typing that in returned no results. I think we
should always show matches for the English name and keywords fields.
To take it one step further, it would be cool if translators could opt
in to a second language like this. For instance I suspect many
Tunisian users would like to see French results in addition to Arabic
results.

Matching on any of the languages installed in the desktop would probably be the most sensible way to do it.