Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration

On Sun, 2012-05-13 at 00:03 +0800, Weng Xuetian wrote:
> Actually I see this is an impossible mission for gnome.
>
> I see no one here really understand the real needs of input method.
> Fix UI? That's not the main problem of ibus.

I'm having a very hard time following this. Can somebody who knows
what they're talking about (like you or Marguerite) give details on
what the main problems with IBus actually are? You say many users
prefer other IM frameworks, and I believe you, but I don't know why
exactly. How is IBus failing them?

--
Shaun