Re: Please check your sources for strings not marked for translation before release

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com> wrote:

> So please... If you could make a bit more of an effort of checking your
> sources for non-internationalized strings before release that would be
> great. IMHO 63 is just a bit on the high side of where this number should be

Of course, we should try to avoid these less-than-perfect appearances
in .0 releases. What would help enormously is if we had more testing
in non-English locales, to find these things. Actually, we just need
more testing in general, period.

Matthias