Re: Again: please clarify the decision on IBus integration

On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 17:56 +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

> >> Thanks.

> >> Sorry I'm not building GNOME by hand right now, so no good jhbuildrc
> >> for you to share. I believe there are many people build it and they
> >> can help you.
> >
> > Did you actually test any of the code that Rui and other platform
> > developers worked on?
> >

> The changes are simple to read, have you read the patches before
> asking me such a question?

I'm the one reviewing those patches for inclusion in
gsettings-desktop-schemas, gnome-settings-daemon, and
gnome-control-center.

Yes, I've read the patches. I'm guessing you haven't read or tested any
of the updated patches posted in Bugzilla then, otherwise you'd have
seen my name.