Re: taking features away (compact view removed from Nautilus)

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 06/30/2012 06:27 PM, Adam Dingle wrote:
I'd like to end on a constructive note.  I propose that GNOME adopt the following policy.  No major feature will be removed from a core GNOME application before a discussion has occurred on a public mailing list such as this one
You probably want nautilus-list for nautilus specific discussions.