bookmark toolbar is gone

As of Epiphany 3.3.3 it appears I can no longer show bookmarks on a toolbar. Looks like this vanished here:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/commit/?id=2b63143ef7d712e62347536b363a16ad4953ad0c

Will this feature reappear soon in some other form in the new design? Or is this going away forever? I have several bookmarks that I visit many times every day and I need to be able to access them with a single click. If this feature is vanishing, I'll need a plugin that can reimplement it for me, or I may have to switch to another browser.

adam