Re: taking features away (compact view removed from Nautilus)

> As just one more example, last December the bookmark toolbar was suddenly
> removed from Epiphany:
>
> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/epiphany-list/2012-January/msg00005.html
>
> I was startled to see it removed.  I used the bookmark toolbar all the time
> and still miss it every day.
>
> adam

I strongly agree with you.
I use Google Chrome and I always think "Always show the bookmarks bar"
should be the default behavior.

And I also object the removal of Compact View.
It may not be well known but it is certainly very necessary for people
addicted to this feature.
Similar feature is offered in Windows Explorer for many years under
the name of "List".
( Windows Explorer's "Detial" is similar to "List" in Nautilus. )