Re: NotificationSource GnomeGoal

> I assume this feature is really about implementing this:
> https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/Notifications
>
> Is that right?

Yes.

> This is great!  However, I do have a question.  Why does the link:
> https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/NotificationSource
>
> have this message:
>
> This is only a proposal at this time, and not approved for project-wide
> application.
> This should not be applied before being officially turned into a GNOME Goal!
>

> in a red banner?  I assume that it is in fact an approved GNOME Goal? :-)
> Just wondering..

It is from when I initially set up the goal page and it wasn't clear
yet what form the notification filtering would take. Now, due to
Giovanni's fantastic work, we do now, so we should take that warning
out and adopt the goal officially for 3.8.

Cc'ing my release team colleagues, to see if anybody has an opinion on it.