Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)

> AFAIK the goal was to only maintain it until the very last graphics
> chip in use was able to run shell. It's not there as a preference,
> it's a fallback mode for unsupported hardware.
Absolutely! My question was exactly about that - is there theoretical possibility that proper survey would amend those goals.

> Phoronix is a tabloid seeking sensation.
Agree. But I guess it is not a surprise that some users are crying for good old gnome2. If gnome could properly estimate the share of those deprived... would it change anything?