Re: systemd as external dependency

2011/5/19 Josselin Mouette <joss debian org>:
> Le jeudi 19 mai 2011 à 08:47 +0100, Richard Hughes a écrit :
>> On 19 May 2011 07:10, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse <jasper openbsd org> wrote:
>> > There are at two OpenBSD developers working full time on GNOME. Yes, full time.
>>
>> What do they do? It's only recently upower has been ported to anything
>> other than Linux, which means that OpenBSD must have been running with
>> something like GNOME 2.28 until very recently.
>
> Debian GNU/kFreeBSD had gnome-power-manager 2.30 on 5 April 2010, which
> was one week after the release of GNOME 2.30. And this was with a
> working upower, of course.

FreeBSD and OpenBSD have different backends in upower. The one for
OpenBSD was just added recently (2 months ago).

The FreeBSD backend was initially provided by Joe Marcus Clarke on Jan 2, 2010.

All subsequent changes to the freebsd backend were done by Richard,
and some minor parts by me (to keep the backend compiling)

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?