Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: Ted Gould <ted gould cx>
- Cc: Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Subject: Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:05:59 -0400
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 3:37 AM, Ted Gould <ted gould cx> wrote:
> Could someone please articulate the GNOME position for downstream
> distributors of GNOME technologies? It seems to me the previous
> position was to use the extension points instead of doing vendor
> patches. Yet, without extension points it seems that vendor patches are
> the only solution there.
For Deja Dup? Just make its preferences part of the app - seems way
saner to me.
] [Thread Prev