Re: Gnome Feature Request

No, I'm not,  DBUS will provide the gears to made it happens. any
application can use DBUS and any client can consume services from
other, the problem with Linux desktop in general and in Gnome in
particular is the lack of consistency and integration.
Have u used Mac OSX some time ? There every application knows it is
not along, knows where it is running and who to call to make whatever
it wants to make. That's how a desktop charms people, and that's how
it becomes useful and productive, by not being a bunch of app running
using the same toolkit and no knowledge of each other. But anyway that
last rant it is not the point.

The point is provide the same kind of integration the other platforms
provide. And I showed useful samples, at least, I thin is better
implement jump list like these and not like ubuntu does.

--
El derecho de expresar nuestros pensamientos tiene algún significado
tan sólo si somos capaces de tener pensamientos propios.