Re: On the Interaction with the design team

Colin Walters <walters verbum org> a écrit:

> I would really love to see someone set up official logging of GNOME
> IRC, like MeetBot or whatever.  Several people run private loggers,
> but we'd just need to make clear to participants that it is being
> publicly logged.

If IRC logs are posted somewhere, then there should be a communication
channel available for people who couldn't attend the IRC session to
raise comments and expect answers from the stakeholders.  I believe a
mailing list, shadowing the IRC channel would be a good enough way for
this.  Subsequently, the IRC logs could then be automatically posted to
the mailing list, allowing people to chime in raise comments.

Just my 2 cents.

--
		Dodji