Re: On the Interaction with the design team

Hi,

On 06/01/11 13:57, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:31 AM, Dave Neary<dneary gnome org>  wrote:
That's disappointing. Using IRC really is an anti-pattern which the
design team should avoid
<snip>
I really can't think of anything better than a mailing list which you
could use to allow GNOME developers to initiate discussion with
designers, and to allow designers to work together publicly on design.

Basically, mailing lists don't work for many kinds of productive discussion.
Calling them an anti-pattern does not change that.

I didn't call mailing lists an anti-pattern, I called excessive dependence on IRC an anti-pattern.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member