Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two

On Mon 31 Jan 2011 22:03, Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net> writes:

> 2011/1/31 Andy Wingo <wingo pobox com>:
>> Regardless of the ultimate decision -- NB, not being discussed at
>> language-bindings gnome org -- the lack of communication from the
>> release team is lamentable.
>
> And this kind of attitude is the best way to ensure people will leave
> release-team..

I'm sorry, that was not my intention at all.  You all are doing a lot of
great work.  As for myself, I'm doing none; so apologies there, and
kudos to you.

However, there was a procedure in place before.  Murray headed it up.
It seemed mostly sensible, though a bit strict.  Change is fine, but it
seems like we're just slipping into it instead of choosing it; at least
that's my perspective, as a bindings author.

Best regards,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/