Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v4)

Really ought to stay out of this thread but there is one point that is
important to address below.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe contreras gmail com> wrote:
> But again, as I said, if there's no survey on Earth you could trust,
> just ignore the results. Results by themselves cannot hurt you.

This isn't right. Poorly understood results lead you draw incorrect
conclusions which lead you astray. Or  at minimum cause the marketing
team undue stress trying to explain that the results don't make any
sense.

Really, I don't understand why anyone would want to go through the
trouble if the results aren't *useful*. Now, if you want to do
something productive I encourage you to work with the guidance of
Allan and others.

Jon