Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v4)

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for trying to get feedback from users. This is something that is really hard to do. It might also be worth contacting a company that does this professionally to see if they can help us.

I do not think you will be able to do very much with the answers to the questions you ask below. It's going to be a lot of work for data that is not useful. Let me try to explain.