Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v4)

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:37 AM, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk> wrote:
> Use it to work out what questions it would be interesting to ask next
> year ? Look at what shows up in terms of additional comments. Look at the
> discussion around it, drop in the odd 'Why ?' question of your own. Use
> it to kickstart a secondary debate on the gnome site.

Exactly. I forgot this crucial point. This has been the case in the
Git survey; after years of doing it, we have found that some questions
were missing (by looking at the comments box), and that some questions
were not really providing much.

Nothing is ever perfect, but having at least some results is better
than nothing.

--
Felipe Contreras