Re: GNOME user survey 2011
- From: Felipe Contreras <felipe contreras gmail com>
- To: Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME user survey 2011
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:49:46 +0300
On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
> 2011/8/1 Felipe Contreras <felipe contreras gmail com>
>> Yes, but if a significant percentage of the people answer "not at
>> all", or "somewhat", then the survey would be a bit wasted, since now
>> you have to wait another year to ask in more detail.
> Of course the same argument applies if a significant percentage of people
> feels that GNOME has "too few" configuration options.
Indeed, which is why I say the question is not biased. Results can go
one way or the other.
] [Thread Prev