Re: gnome 3

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 04:19:09PM +0200, Antoine Pézier wrote:
> Today, I'm writing to you for the first time and it's about this new version
> of gnome 3. I was surprised: lots of changes, but I had little problem about
> all this new way of getting things done. Great work! However, the total lack
> of customization is totally unacceptable to me. So sorry guys, but after all
> these years, you lost me. I just wanted you to know it, since you can't
> guess. Thank you for everything.

Try it for a week. After that, install gnome-tweak-tool. But really
recommend not changing anything in the beginning. Also, when changing
something, try to determine if GNOME couldn't have had done something
different (better) by default. The goal is that things automatically
work right.

--
Regards,
Olav