Re: Module Proposal: Rygel

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 01:51:50AM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
> <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
> > What is it?
> >
> > I hate unneeded redundancy so I'll just ask you to read the home page:
> > http://live.gnome.org/Rygel
>
>  pbor pointed out on IRC that I didn't really have a nice description
> on the homepage so I corrected that. Please check it out if you didn't
> understand what rygel is all about. :)

  From reading description, it seems to me that Rygel would be better
suited as system service. Just like for example mt-daapd (which seem
to have the same purpose as Rygel but for DAAP). How does it fit GNOME?

--
Tomasz Torcz                                                       72->|   80->|
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl                                          72->|   80->|