Re: Plans for Encoding Profiles Manager & Gnome Media Converter for Gnome 3

Am Mittwoch, den 29.12.2010, 22:18 +0100 schrieb Gendre Sebastien:
> Have you any plans for the encoding profiles manager

That is "gnome-audio-profiles-properties", as I found out.

> and for the GNOME media converter for the Gnome 3?

Does it exist? I see it listed under "Future" for Gnome Media on
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap ...

> For some times I work on a software, an audio and video converter based
> on Gnome technology (GTK+, GStreamer, etc)

What's the URL of the codebase?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed