Plans for Encoding Profiles Manager & Gnome Media Converter for Gnome 3

Hello everybody.

Have you any plans for the encoding profiles manager and for the GNOME
media converter for the Gnome 3?

For some times I work on a software, an audio and video converter based
on Gnome technology (GTK+, GStreamer, etc) and I wish to propose it for
be the future Gnome Media Converter. For this time I just make doc,
organic and functional alanalysis and these documents requires a
translation into English. But I think it better if we make the Encoding
Profiles Manager for begin. No?

So, any plans for now? Any people Interested?