Re: Plans for Encoding Profiles Manager & Gnome Media Converter for Gnome 3

Le mercredi 29 décembre 2010 à 22:32 +0100, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> That is "gnome-audio-profiles-properties", as I found out.

gnome-audio-profiles-properties is for Gnome 2. But for Gnome 3?
Autonomous software or a System Settings panel?

> Does it exist? I see it listed under "Future" for Gnome Media on
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap ...

Future, yes, but... a media converter with support of local files, DVD,
BluRay, youtube, etc sources is long to be make.

> What's the URL of the codebase?

No url for this time. For this time it's a private project. And it's on
pause while the profile format stored on GSettings it's not defined.

And I think, if this private project become a Free (like freedom) and
community software, it's better if we work with community before write
code. No?

----

Gendre Sébastien