Re: Another build status update

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 08:59 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> What I meant with 'transient' failure is that it expected it to
> succeed once the builders get around to rebuilding some dependencies
> and then try evolution again.

	Hi,
aha, thanks, I see it's trying to rebuild right now, so looks better.

> To see the details, go to http://build.gnome.org. To see the build
> logs for individual modules, click on their name, then select whatever
> update, build or test run you are interested in.

There is a problem with evolution-data-server tests, failing with GConf.
I suppose it's not a question on eds itself, is it?

GConf-WARNING **: Could not parse GCONF_DEFAULT_SOURCE_PATH: Failed:
Couldn't open path file
`/home/jhbuild/sid-ia32/build/etc/gconf/2/path.jhbuild': No such file or
directory

	Bye,
	Milan