Re: Another build status update

> evolution (transient failure)

	Hi,
what does this mean, please? Maybe if you can point us to the build log,
then we can look on it. Last time I tried to build gtk3 branches of
evolution packages (which is about a day ago) it didn't fail while
building, but it wasn't drawing well too.

Also note that there will be a rebase in these packages, to follow
latest master, I only failed to do that yesterday (I'm not much
experienced with the git rebase).
	Bye,
	Milan